Sunday, July 21, 2013

Poetry, paintings, harmony!

I was taking photos of Emil de Waal and Spejrobot at Skuesspilshuset when I saw Julia by a window. Her poetic style with a skirt that reminded a huge painting really absorbed me. I had to leave, come by and say " Hi!" to her with my camera.










Julia ( 24 years old)

Outfit: a skirt Ted Baker, a jacket Ted Baker, a top Ted Baker, shoes Aldo.
Julia described her style as casual, minimalistic and colourful. The biggest inspirations for her wardrobe come from a street. She loves buying her items from Ted Baker and Zara. Her must is a good jacket. And a favourite colour is green.

1 comments:

  1. Your skirt is so lovely.
    I like it.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© SIMPLICITY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena