Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall inspirations from Copenhagen: Street Fashion

I love meeting people who don´t say me: `You know, I love fashion, I am into fashion, I just have bought this cute dress from Magasin( the biggest shopping center in Copenhagen). Look, isn't cute? Do you like it, Inez?`...

There is always the one answer that comes to my mind-NO! Even I don´t say it loudly.

Laura Tønder, a young fashion design student and fashion blogger is not this type of person. Meeting her it was a fabulous pleasure, if the pleasure can be fabulous, anyways lets say it can be, so it was;)

You can easy see that how she carry her clothes, there is much more...there is a great expression, combinations of few styles and the most important there is she,  or her personality in...

Everyone who read my blog, or glance from time to time on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/simplicity.fashion.dk?ref=hl knows that I do love wearing hats and I like hats on people. I have found Laura´s hat/ cap very interesting and her black combination with very expressive orange details very refreshing for fall season, where everything around us seems to be so grey and down...

Have a look at the photos and get inspired from this individual style! It is important to not go down with your style during autumn but look at style with a fresh pair of eyes;) And Laura and her blog might be a good example for you guys: http://couturekulten.dk

Enjoy!

xo





1 comments:

  1. I love it, it's such a sporty, fresh style. She is beautiful, as well! Keep the fashion and interviews coming, Inez! I am following your work and loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete

© SIMPLICITY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena